Modifying, connecting, closing or locating a water line

Owners who wants to connect a water line on the town's system, modify it, close it or locate it must communicate with the Public works department.

You have a water pressure problem, clouded water, etc.?

During the day, communicate with the person in charge of the drinking water at 819-627-1777.

For an emergency: 819 627-6642 (water main breaks, backup, etc.)

Boiling water advisory

It could happen that the Town of Témiscaming has to recommend to its citizens to boil the water for a couple of minutes before consuming it and usually it is as a preventive measure.

Boiling water advisory is posted on the community channel and on our website.

Bilan annuel de la qualité de l'eau potable 2017 (French only)