Modifying, connecting, closing or locating sanitary sewers of your residence? 

Owners who wants to connect sanitary sewers of its residence on the town's system, modify it, close it or locate it must communicate with the Public works department at 819 627-3273, extension 112.

Backflow valve

The sewage drain systems of your resident must be equipped with protection devices set in the current municipal bylaw such as a safety, back-up or check valve.  A sump pump might also be needed. You'll avoid having waste or rain water in your basement in case the sewers backup.

It is the owner's responsibility to make sure that its residence has all the necessary installations.  We recommend that you contact a plumber if you are not sure.

Siège Vacant,
Directeur des travaux publics

Contact information

Garage municipal

23, chemin du Ruisseau Gordon
Temiscaming, Quebec
J0Z 3R0

1 1